Jan 15, 2020
11 Views
0 0

News24.com | ‘Someone robbed me of the opportunity to learn’ – pupils sent home after Gauteng school set alight

By

The start of the first term for hundreds of pupils at Khutlo-Tharo Secondary School in Sebokeng got off to a disastrous start, after they were told to return home because their school had been set alight in the early hours of the morning. The school’s admini…

The start of the first term for hundreds of pupils at Khutlo-Tharo Secondary School in Sebokeng got off to a disastrous start, after they were told to return home because their school had been set alight in the early hours of the morning.
The school’s admini…
Read More

Article Categories:
News

Share this post on social media

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: