Jan 15, 2020
11 Views
0 0

News24.com | Gauteng school suffered 17 break-ins before it was torched, says Lesufi

By

Khutlo-Tharo Secondary School in Sebokeng, which was torched on Wednesday morning, has suffered 17 break-ins since August last year. Gauteng MEC for Education Panyaza Lesufi told the media that the school had literally been broken into every week. An admini…

Khutlo-Tharo Secondary School in Sebokeng, which was torched on Wednesday morning, has suffered 17 break-ins since August last year.
Gauteng MEC for Education Panyaza Lesufi told the media that the school had literally been broken into every week.
An admini…
Read More

Article Categories:
News

Share this post on social media

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: